5 Tricks to Use your Lipsticks Correctly – The Perfect Lip Liner!
Do you want to make your lips look more sensual? So what you need is to learn to outline your lips well and with this step by step tutorial, you will achieve it.
How have we disowned lip liners for many years, right? During the 90s, they were the star of the looks of the most stylish girls of the moment, but later we came to hate them and consider them old-fashioned.
Tricks to perfectly apply your lip contour:
- Focus on Cupid’s bow. Before you start, apply highlighter (powder or cream) to make your lips look juicier, and then draw it in carefully. That the Cupid’s bow is well defined will be decisive for the perfect lip contouring.
- Choose a liner a shade or two darker than the natural colour of your lips.
- Then, use colour the same as your lip colour or the lipstick you will use later. Fill in the rest of your lip.
- The centre of your lips is the most important. Pay special attention to the Cupid’s bow when you start to do your makeup and focus on the lower lip.
- Make sure you correct your lipstick. After they have finished applying their lipstick, many professional makeup artists use the liner one more time to cover any mistakes in applying the lipstick or rebalance the colour.
What's Your Reaction?
The Woman Behind BeautyLife Magazine, Chief Editor of the BeautyLife Media Group and Quality Curator of Products Reviews. Beauty Addict, Polyglot, Aviator and a Globetrotter.