Argan Oil – Luxurious, Natural & Powerful Rejuvenating Oil
Argan oil is also known as liquid gold…
Argan oil is produced from the seeds contained in the fruit of the Argan tree, which grows only in Morocco. Since 1998, these trees are world heritage sites.
Argan oil is extremely rich in vitamin E, vitamin A and contains a large number of antioxidants. These ingredients make it especially beneficial for hair and skin, as it has moisturizing properties. For this reason, it is increasingly used in cosmetics, however, Argan oil is an oil that is mostly used for food consumption in Morocco. The best Argan oil that you can use for the skin and the hair should allow you to consume it as well, this is the only way how you can find out if the Argan oil is pure or not!
What are the main benefits of argan oil:
- Skin moisturizer: Argan oil is most often used to keep skin hydrated and smooth. Due to the large amount and diversity of fatty acids and vitamin E, this oil is perfect for naturally taking care of the skin. It absorbs quickly and is not sticky. It can be used for the face and any part of the body.
- Anti-ageing: Argan oil is one of the most powerful anti-ageing treatments you can use to slow down the ageing and rejuvenate the skin. Moroccan women have been using Argan oil for centuries. Argan oil reduces wrinkles with regular use as it is hydrating. Its antioxidants make it a perfect anti-ageing product. It also increases the elasticity of the skin. Massage your face only with a few drops of argan oil.
- Hair conditioner: It makes hair soft and shiny. Therefore, it is a wonderful conditioner and can even help reduce split ends.
- Lip care: Argan oil is also wonderful for the lips. With just one or two drops on the lips, you will see that your lips are protected and cared for. Wipe off excess oil. The oil not only helps to improve chapped lips but also to keep them soft, supple and cared for. It is recommended to use especially in winter for people who suffer from chapped lips.
- Acne: It softens the skin and helps it heal. Acne is often the result of oily skin. Because argan oil does not lubricate but it does hydrate, it helps it regain its natural balance. The antioxidants it contains help repair damaged skin cells. Simply apply this oil on clean, dry skin. It is advised to use twice a day.
Argan oil is used easily and safely, as long as it is natural and pure. Furthermore, this oil does not always have to be used in its pure state, but it can be added to other cosmetics.
What's Your Reaction?
Samira is a Middle-Eastern beauty expert passionate about skincare and makeup. Samira lived in different Arabic countries and worked in some of the most prestigious beauty centres in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Doha. That is how Samira acquired most of her knowledge about beauty and the Arabic skincare rituals.