How is Your Webshop Promoted in BeautyLife Campaigns?
The video showcases how the shopping flow is for the consumer after you’ve been placed in the BeautyLife campaign platform. Informational campaigns are built around content covering Beauty Guides, Inspiration and Skincare Questions. Campaigns are promoted to 41.8 million shoppers viewing or reading beauty content, articles and guides with more than 250 million views monthly.
Each product created with specific niche campaigns targeted to what shoppers are about to buy, such as the following example for skincare. Promoted to 17 million Women shopping Skincare Products. Skincare campaigns are on average reaching 351,000 daily product reviews for skincare and related beauty products, giving you as an advertiser the highest relevance for women, and significant better conversion rates than normal campaigns.
See process below or download a copy of the BeautyLife Marketing Plan. Click Here
Skincare Example, Contextual Ad Campaign Case:
(1) New ads and beauty guides matching the best selling skincare products are created daily to inspire women when they are deciding what to buy and where to buy their skincare.
(2) Relevant people are identified across niche publishers where ads are targeted to qualified readers who are shopping around for skincare products.
(3) Skincare ads are promoted in relevant content with publishers having 250-275 million beauty views monthly.
(4) Reaching 17 million women daily, hungry for new ideas and guidance with daily beauty routines before shopping.
(5) When shoppers are looking for new skincare products and relevant guides; campaigns, brands and webshops are promoted.
(6) Sending people who are ready to shop beauty stuff to relevant beauty guides, webshops and approved resellers.
Advertising Flow of Content Ads to Campaigns Sites:
Shopping Flow of Shoppers Choosing Where to Buy:
Inspire to natural needs of products, then make it easy to buy.
Relevance & Timing
Promotions are targeted to women reading about or shopping around for cosmetics, makeup and daily beauty care products. Reaching people when reading about beauty tips, inspiration and cosmetic tutorials or when shopping around for their daily needs.
Content demographics in general is 41.8 million women and 17 million beauty addicts frequently shopping beauty products. New makeup artists, brands, beauty saloons, style celebrities and brand ambassadors are joining the sales program weekly.
Start Your Own Branded Campaign, in 24 Hours or Less.
Ready to sell more? Reach out to the BeautyLife Marketing Team to start a sales campaign.
Reach more than 41.8 million women and 17 million beauty addicts frequently shopping beauty products. New makeup artists, brands, beauty saloons, style celebrities and brand ambassadors are joining the sales program weekly.
All promotions in campaigns are paid by delivered results. No sales, no ad expenses.
Download BeautyLife’s Mediakit & Marketing Plan: Marketing Plan
Start a Campaign: Contact ConsumerLife Commerce
See Demographics and Local Countries Reach: Country Demographics
What's Your Reaction?
Head of Media Buying. Martin has been in the advertising industry for 20 years helping brands with successful growth with their eCommerce sales activities. Now helping magazines, publishers, newspapers and content creators with revenue growth and business models to survive under the new rules for publishers managing around in the "free content" economy. "Traditional advertising models are past due, real and authentic content is the undisputed pathway for businesses to conquer, and the critical rule of strategy for publishers and content creators to keep staying true to for their business model to survive, grow and conquer audiences. - Martin Petersen