The human body is made up of more than 60% of Water, meaning that, the more water you drink the more healthy your body will be.
Water is essential and has a very important role in beauty as well, since the health of your skin and your hear depend a lot of the amount of water you consume.
You might be spending lot of money in buying all kind of creams and therapies in order to get a healthy, smooth, and hydrated skin, however, if you don’t feed your skin from inside, you are just wasting your time and effort in getting nowhere.
Here are 5 reasons to show you the importance of hydrating your skin from inside.
- Drinking water to keep yourself hydrated it slows the ageing process and combats the appearance of wrinkles.
- It helps your skin to get rid of all the toxins.
- Water is good for the skin with acne and oil problems, drinking a good amount of water helps your skin to become less oily and acne will eventually disappear.
- Water also helps to improve the appearance of the skin, by becoming brighter and smoothers.
- It prevents the skin from losing elasticity and feel rough.
We must say that drinking water without talking good care of your skin, not using creams to keep it moisturised or not following a good diet it won’t do miracles. However, drinking water is essential for a very healthy and glowy skin.
Lot of beauty brands and beauty expert don’t agree that drinking water will improve your skin, but, it has been proven that drinking water gives the skin the power of getting rid of all kind of toxins. The reason why most of experts never agree with this fact, is their desire of selling more of their products.
Remember to drink water if you want your creams to give you better results.
Other relevant researches:
- UW Health The benefits of drinking water for your skin
- Forefront Dermatology The role water plays in skin health
Learn more about how important to drink water for your skin – Go to Guide: Did you know all the benefits of water for you skin?
What's Your Reaction?
Nouha is a passionate journalist and a beauty lover with valuable knowledge in the health and wellness industry. Nouha worked closely with nurses and doctors treating patients with diabetes, sleeping disorder and anxiety. Nouha is currently studying to become a nurse at the University of Glasgow, Scotland.