To improve your zest in life, fill it with vitamin C…
Ascorbic acid or vitamin C contributes to many functions in the body, including the absorption of iron. Large doses of vitamin C generally do not produce toxicity because, being a water-soluble vitamin, it is simply expelled through the urine.
What about beauty?
- Ascorbic acid reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Activates the synthesis of collagen and is an epidermal repairer.
- Insensitive skin, it minimizes irritation and makes the absorption of creams more effective.
- By applying vitamin C to your face, you can have smooth, clean and shiny skin.
What about the face?
- It has antioxidant properties, so it protects the skin from free radicals, typical of polluted environments.
- Visibly reduces expression lines and signs of age. This is due to its contribution to the production of collagen in the skin.
- It helps reduce skin damage caused by the sun, as well as favours the elimination of spots from the face.
- Promotes blood circulation, so after a facial vitamin C treatment, the effects of moisturizers and serums applied later are doubled.
How to use vitamin C?
You can either take it in supplements or applying it to your skin directly as a serum. However, the best way is to combine the different sources of Ascorbic acid.
Remember that the best way is to consume fruits and veggies that are rich in vitamin C, such as grapes, lemons and oranges etc, but this might not be enough if you want to improve your skin. For this reason, keeping a healthy diet where bid amount of vitamin C from the fruit is included, adding vitamin C supplements in your daily routine as well as applying a serum that contains Ascorbic acid, will definitely make your skin look much healthier, younger and you will see great results.
Remember that vitamin C is necessary for the formation of Collagen…