How to Choose The Best Concealer?
A concealer is an indispensable tool in every woman’s cosmetic bag, as it helps us improve our look by restoring its freshness and natural luminosity.
In the market, there is a wide variety of products. However, it would help if you considered your skin tone to choose the right concealer for you before picking up one.
Things to have in mind before buying a new concealer:
- Tone: Your concealer’s tone should be one or two tones lighter than your skin, so you can guarantee that it will cover the dark circles around your eyes.
- Texture: It is always better to buy a concealer with greater consistency, such as a bar or cream, but if you have wrinkles, forget about these and choose liquids. Ideally, liquid concealers are an easy product to spread with a brush or with your fingers without rubbing your skin.
- Ingredients: Make sure that your concealer is hypoallergenic if you have sensitive skin. Some brands add ingredients that contain treatments, improve appearance, reduce dark circles, and contain some anti-ageing components, such as oils, vitamins, and caffeine, that will treat your skin while covering your dark circles.
Which type of concealer to choose?
- Sticks: They offer great coverage; they are usually not recommended for mature skins or skins with fines lines since the stick will enhance your wrinkles more.
- Cream concealers: They work great to hide deep blemishes and imperfections.
- Liquid concealers: This type of concealers is probably the most chosen by most women. It is ideal, versatile and easy to use; they are perfect for covering dark circles and imperfections.
What's Your Reaction?
The Woman Behind BeautyLife Magazine, Chief Editor of the BeautyLife Media Group and Quality Curator of Products Reviews. Beauty Addict, Polyglot, Aviator and a Globetrotter.