Nail Polish Remover.
Nail Polish is an integral part of makeup, beauty and fashion. In today’s times, it is hard to imagine a woman’s life without any presence of nail polish in it. Of course, such a significant makeup tool also calls for meticulous work while applying and removing it. The application of nail polish is altogether a different topic of discussion in itself. Here we are going to have a glance at the way of removing it with acetone nail polish remover.
Acetone is a powerful solvent that provides the most effective way to remove gel nail polish quickly. It may sound harsh to apply to the nails, but it is way better than picking or filing off the nail polish.
Steps to Remove Your Nail Polish with Acetone
Here’s what you need to do:
1. As acetone can create nuisance on surfaces like sinks and countertops, use plastic wrap to cover and save your task area. Then place a towel on top.
2. Form a layer of petroleum jelly on each cuticle and its surrounding skin. This step will save your skin from the harmful effects of acetone.
3. Cut some cotton balls or strips equivalent to the size of each nail. Do this to reduce the chance of getting the acetone to the skin and causing irritation or damage.
4. Soak the cotton pieces into acetone.
5. Gently place each cotton piece on top of the nail it was cut for, and wrap it with plastic food wrap. Don’t use foil because plastic food wrap does it more tightly. Avoid wrapping it so tightly that it stops your blood circulation in the nails, though.
6. Leave the nail wrapped this way for around 10 minutes. Whenever you remove the plastic wrap, you will see that all or most nail polish is gone.
7. Run a washcloth under warm water and use it to remove the remaining nail polish gently. Be careful that you use it only on the nails and not their surrounding skin.
8. Use a mild soap and water to wash off the acetone gently.
9. Rub some petroleum jelly on your cuticles and surrounding skin every day for the next seven days.
So, next time no more hassle while removing your gel nail polish for good. Instead, grab your favourite shade today and go flaunting. Acetone will take care of the removal part.
What's Your Reaction?
Sandra is a wedding makeup artist who helped more than 439 brides enhance their beauty on their wedding day. Sandra takes pride in sharing all her makeup tricks and "how-to" to help all the makeup addicts out there be conformable with applying and wearing makeup.