Looking for that Natural Glow?
Making sure your skin looks perfect on social media is not that hard. While makeup can make you look great, there is something special about skin that glows from within. Achieving skin that glows from the inside out is hard but not impossible. Here is how you can do it.
Diet and exercise: Before we get to skincare, it is important to have a good diet. Drinking a lot of water and making sure you eat enough fibre can help your skin glow. Replace your coffee with green juice and make sure toxins flow out of your body. If you do not want to go to the gym, you can still make sure you are more active throughout the day – it promotes higher blood circulation. In addition, releasing sweat makes your skin more clear and firm.
Skincare Tips to Follow
- Regularly using face masks: Using face masks can help your skin feel cleaner, provide it with hydration and also clear away dead skin.
- Know your skin type: A common mistake for people when using skincare is that they think one size fits all. What fits someone else’s skin type, may not suit yours. It is important to know what your skin type is and how the weather affects your skin as well. Do your research before buying products.
- Facial oils and serums: Using facial oils for your skin type can give you the inherent glow you need. There are various facial oils and serums available in the market such as vitamin C serum, Rose oils, tea tree oils, or even Hyaluronic Serum.
- Sun protection: Using a daily sunscreen and reapplying it after you have had intense sun exposure, helps to make sure your skin keeps on glowing.
What Else Can You Do as a More Permanent Solution?
- Led light therapy: There are led light therapy and anti-aging serums which also make sure your skin glow from within. Led light therapies from Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare, CurrentBody Skin LED Light Therapy Mask, and revive Light Therapy. These heal your acne, scars, dull skin, and even serious skin problems like eczema.
- Anti-aging serums: like La Prairie, Shiseido, and Sisley Paris contain antioxidants. These keep your skin glowing and bouncy. Anti-aging serums also contain cell regulators that keep your skin firm.
For getting skin that glows from within, invest in your physical health. Using the right quality products for your skin and get your glow!
What's Your Reaction?
Samira is a Middle-Eastern beauty expert passionate about skincare and makeup. Samira lived in different Arabic countries and worked in some of the most prestigious beauty centres in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Doha. That is how Samira acquired most of her knowledge about beauty and the Arabic skincare rituals.