Invest in your hair, it is the crown you never take off…
Your hair is a big part of your beauty, but you know how hard and how much care you will need to provide to your hair to keep it healthy and shiny.
Let’s mention some of the most important steps that you need to follow if you want to take care of your coloured hair:
- Special shampoos: The shampoo you used when you weren’t colouring your hair won’t be as useful as now that you’ve dyed it, especially if you’ve bleached your hair. There are plenty of brands that have good shampoos, specifically for coloured hair. These types of shampoos will provide more hydration to your hair, and the best thing is that they will work to keep its colour intact and last much longer.
- Hair conditioners: Deep conditioning treatments for coloured hairs should become your best friend. These products work as temporary dyes; they help your hair provide hydration, which is what any coloured hair needs.
- Hair masks: A hair mask is what will help you control frizz and dryness. It will repair all the damages to your hair. Make sure you apply excellent products if you decide to buy these hair masks. There are plenty of excellent hair products out there, but as you know, the more effective, the more you need to spend. Cheap masks not only don’t work, but they give the opposite effect of what you need for your hair.
- Homemade masks: You can always use a natural mask every two weeks. These masks you can make by yourself using natural ingredients such as honey, eggs and bananas.
- Heat protectors: The use of a hair protector to protect your hair from irons or dryers’ high temperatures is also a crucial step to always follow.
Dying and bleaching your hair is very damaging. Always when you dye your hair, keep in mind to change your habits; for example, use specific care products.
Good hair speaks louder than words.
What's Your Reaction?
The Woman Behind BeautyLife Magazine, Chief Editor of the BeautyLife Media Group and Quality Curator of Products Reviews. Beauty Addict, Polyglot, Aviator and a Globetrotter.