How to Take Care of Your Makeup Brushes?
When buying your Makeup brushes, choose natural hair!
If you want your brushes to last longer, it is essential to keep in mind that a good quality product is always the best choice. Natural hair brushes are usually more expensive, but they last longer, besides the difference you will experience while using them. The product is spread mush easier, achieving a perfect application, and the contact with your skin is much better.
How should you take care of your brushes?
- First of all, you need to make sure that your brushes are clean and ready to use. The brushes for dry products you should wash them twice a month with mild soap and dry them before storing them in your Makeup Bag.
- The brushes for liquid products are recommended to be cleaned once a week. Also, remember to use a little alcohol or toner that will help disinfection, then wash them with water and neutral soap.
- When drying your brushes better put them on a towel, avoid drying them face up in a container because the handle would be damaged, and upside down it would damage the hair.
- Your brushes need to be hydrated since they are made of natural hair. In addition to cleaning, it is recommended from time to time the application of a moisturiser to nourish the hair.
- To store your brushes, it is better to keep them in a closed place to prevent them from getting exposed to dust and dirt.
A good makeup depends on the tools you use to apply it, so make sure you choose the right one for your Makeup.
Brushes and sponges accumulate impurities and dirt from the products, which shorten the useful life of your Makeup implements; cause skin irritations, blackheads or pimples.
What's Your Reaction?
Sandra is a wedding makeup artist who helped more than 439 brides enhance their beauty on their wedding day. Sandra takes pride in sharing all her makeup tricks and "how-to" to help all the makeup addicts out there be conformable with applying and wearing makeup.