How to Treat Cracked Skin on Feet, Hands & Elbows
Body Care for Cracked skin.
Women are constantly faced with one dilemma concerning their skin. It is the skin cracks on body that ruins their happiness! After all, this is regarded as the classic symptom of dry skin. Nonetheless, it could appear for several other responses the skin receives, like:
- Other traumas.
When the skin gets dry, it gives rise to certain uncomfortable situations like:
- The skin is becoming rough and flaky.
- Small tears start surfacing which can further go-ahead to generate deeper cracks better known as fissures.
Vitamin deficiency could also cause split skin on the fingers
It may be noted, split skin on fingers vitamin deficiency often arises due to the lack of the very important omega-3 fatty acids. This deficiency is characterized by things like:
- Little red bumps right on the back of your upper arms.
- Peeling or cracking of fingertips.
There are some ways of healing your severely cracked feet
If the cracked feet have become a major cause of concern for you, there is some great news! There are several ways to answer the question: how to heal severely cracked feet? This will include things such as:
- Arrange for some soapy and lukewarm water and keep your feet for around 20 minutes.
- You can get rid of any hard and thick skin by using items like:
- Pumice stone.
- Foot scrubber.
- Pat dry your feet very gently.
- Take a thick moisturizer or a heel balm and apply the same in the affected areas.
- Lock the presence of any moisture by applying petroleum jelly over your feet.
Heal your cracked heels by taking rightful measures
Modern ladies are working hard playing the roles of both a professional and a homemaker. Under this circumstance, it is the heels that take the brunt of their rigorous routine life. They do look forward to finding appropriate treatment for cracked skin on heels.
Fortunately, there are scores of alternatives available. You need to simply take measures like:
- Use a humectant or emollient moisturizer.
- When you go to bed, make sure to wear 100 percent cotton material socks.
- Get hold of an occlusive moisturizer and apply the same over the top.
- If you have thickened skin, apply a keratolytic.
- Make use of liquid bandages.
Take help of home remedies to find instant respite
Coming to home remedies for dry, cracked hands and fingers, it will consist of things like:
- Apply aloevera gel.
- Use a humidifier.
- Avoid using soap.
- Protect the skin.
- Wear gloves.
You can do away with the nuisances of a dry scaly elbow
The womenfolk often get paranoid thinking about how to treat dry scaly elbow. Yes, on the face of it, getting easy respite might seem unattainable. Nonetheless, with some quick thinking and smart moves, you can accomplish it. For instance, you can indulge with taking actions like:
- Moisturizing regularly without any failure especially after undertaking any of these tasks, namely:
- Taking a shower.
- Completing a bath.
- Resort to a body wash by taking assistance of added moisturizers.
- You can treat a particular skin condition like eczema by making use of a formulated moisturizer.
- Make good use of elbow pads especially if you rest on a hard surface for a prolonged period.
Treatment for Cracked Skin on the Feet
What's Your Reaction?
Dalia is an experienced makeup artist and a skincare expert that owned different high-end beauty centres in some of Europe's sought-after countries, such as Switzerland, Spain, and France. One of Dalia's goals is to share her knowledge with her audience to help them get all the information they need while getting inspired.